Aging Hipsters Instagram

He's ok if he's not the fastest on the block, but that doesn't lead him to treat cycling like an adult kickball league as so many do. Cycling is important. It's ok to train for it. It's ok to want to be faster, because that's actually more fun than sucking completely. At the same time, being fast doesn't make you better than anyone else, and he knows that, too.


Monday, September 5, 2005


Jebb does everything-

It was pretty incredible. It was weird, I have never been in a race where we had a big lead, or were in control of the race like that. I knew we had a strong team, but never expected anything like this. In the end, we won by a Lap, and a little over an hour. Looking at all teams in all classes we were the 4th fastest team. I shutter to think what we could have done, had Dan had a chain tool. (just kidding.)

I have mad respect, for our competition, Dirty Harry's the 4x defending champions, and frankly in my experiences the best grass roots/shop team I have ever seen. Those boys can flat ride bikes like no body's business. At the awards they were incredibly gracious, totally classy, I have mad respect for them, they are true champions. Beans bikes, lead by Bob, Bikeline who chased hard.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: