Aging Hipsters Instagram

He's ok if he's not the fastest on the block, but that doesn't lead him to treat cycling like an adult kickball league as so many do. Cycling is important. It's ok to train for it. It's ok to want to be faster, because that's actually more fun than sucking completely. At the same time, being fast doesn't make you better than anyone else, and he knows that, too.


Friday, September 9, 2005

The Collingwood...


It's 2:00am and I have just gotten home from the bar. Nope, I'm not drunk, in fact I imbibed no alcohol at all tonight. For the first time in a very long time I went to a bar in town to see a band. The Collingwood. Chris is a fellow I have know for a few years now. Believe it or not we worked at the brokerage firm together, and since have both moved on. He is a guitar teacher, and Diane takes lessons from him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: