Aging Hipsters Instagram

He's ok if he's not the fastest on the block, but that doesn't lead him to treat cycling like an adult kickball league as so many do. Cycling is important. It's ok to train for it. It's ok to want to be faster, because that's actually more fun than sucking completely. At the same time, being fast doesn't make you better than anyone else, and he knows that, too.


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Trail Ridin'

Weekend was really cold. So cold that as it warmed up to 40 yesterday, I felt like I didn't need a jacket, or a hat, or pants... meaning I could wear shorts...

Trails were super frozen, and fun. Monk and I racked up some good miles on Saturday doing a 4 park ride. I advised against such a diverse ride, but Monk was insistent. Fun/hard day...

Diane and are experimenting with down draft with a rear spoiler. 

I'd smile but my face is too cold.

mandatory blog self shot- Monk's getting fined for that vest. The Director is strict about uniform violations.
Sunday I had a lot of studying to get to, so I slipped out with the early group, which ended up being a HUGE group and a really fun ride... Maybe the greatest ride ever, cause Peaches was there...

heading up Redd park. I think this is a pee break


see Peaches was there...

chasing Dennis and Todd... 2013 or 2003

Alan the Cleaner and Todd

Self Blog Picture

Fort James, Travis and Kid-Chris ( I told you HUGE Group)
Kurtee Shows of His Companies New Bicycle Specific Lube: SLICK LUBE get it now...

 respect
fatmarc



No comments: