Aging Hipsters Instagram

Sunday, February 5, 2012

best road ride ever

I think I had the best road ride ever today.

We had pretty amazing group. Everyone close in ability, but spot on in like mindedness about the ride. Dennisbike, Jake, Benny da Jewlar, Kid Chris, a very legal E-town, Sanford, Connair and I.


I hate to use the word synergy, but fuck, the group had synergy. We had flow, we had MOJO.  It was amazing. No one surging, or sitting in and attacking on the hills. No one throwing down a Lance Armstrong Look Back. A mutual level of respect, and work ethic- teammates and friends out riding hard, working together...
damn dirty crossers...

We weren't a paceline, but everyone went to the front.
No attacked the hills, but anger was applied to the pedals...
we were pushing each other, having a hard ride, but all the time, working the group...

The group had amazing flow, and we all worked hard, and I finished up a broken man, but stoked with how awesome the ride was....

damn that was fun...

I'm hoping this ride continues to develops into a nice weekly thing...

that was rad...

respect
vanderbacon

No comments: