Aging Hipsters Instagram

He's ok if he's not the fastest on the block, but that doesn't lead him to treat cycling like an adult kickball league as so many do. Cycling is important. It's ok to train for it. It's ok to want to be faster, because that's actually more fun than sucking completely. At the same time, being fast doesn't make you better than anyone else, and he knows that, too.


Friday, March 2, 2012

I wonder...

riding this morning and a nice woman from Oxford, PA taking her trash out, cheered to me, "Go Lance!". That was totally awesome. I wonder what caused her to cheer for me and call me Lance?

I further surmise that since Lance is so beloved, she must have really been sending me good vibes. What an awesome way to start a Friday!

I wonder if any other cyclists out there have ever been called "Lance" by a non cyclist while riding by...

perhaps she was a lance mountain fan:



perhaps I should be grateful she didn't throw the trash at me.

Good Day. I said good day.

respect
vanderbacon

No comments: