Aging Hipsters Instagram

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Can I get a hey now !

I'm  pretty stoked to do the Philly Time Trial Saturday morning.
I saw the start list.
 Good news:  I am the last Cat 3 off. That's a relief in that none of my competitors are behind me.
 Bad news: The cat 1/2 are starting right behind me- UGH!

I'm kinda expecting to get crushed on my road bike anyway, but...

Starting at :30 second intervals, what's the over/under on how many cat 1/2 pass me? I'm guessing three...

Really Fun ride at Fairhill tonight, we did a couple laps of Sunday's course, which is fun, and fast and flowy... We'll see how my legs feel after a 8 mile TT....

Photo blog starts now:

a good look at the size of our group tonight... fun stuff

things start to get fuzzy at the top of the hill. pretty normal for me...

"it's just a derailer hanger, it's just a derailer hanger..."

still pretty sizeable as we picked up Breyla-la and head out for  #2

In all seriousness, getting to train with Nick has been really good for me this year, I always feel like his on my shoulder saying, we can go just a little harder... just one more hill....

Jeremy is talking about doing his first race this weekend... in the expert class. "I  ride with experts, it wouldn't be right to race anything else" -Hmmm Travis H. you need to meet this kid...




here's an awesome picture of my dog...
respect
vanderbacon


1 comment:

Gary Dugovich said...

How long is the time trial? I am guessing three riders will pass you for every mile past the ten mile mark.

Yours in 'cross

Gary