Aging Hipsters Instagram

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bike Ridin' and Stuff

Got to see the O's take down the Yankees last week. It was a great game...

My Favorite Beer Man...

He appreciates my support.

Had a good group of Yankee fans to talk smack with all evening. Friendly smack. 



Thursday Night Posse In Effect: Dennis, Pricey, Adam the beginner (HA), Nick,  Joe, Pipes, Matt, Dave , Ted Logic, Tim,  Michigan Matt, Jimmy V and Adam the Hokie.
4 park ride on Saturday was Buddy the leg breaker, Kid Chris , Monk, Jen Sears, Nick, Brian, Tom, and Lauri...


out of carpenter and heading to Redd Park...


Beautiful Day..

 New Singletrack Climb which replaces an old field climb at 16 minutes... Course is riding great we have some grass to cut but it's the best course yet...

I have to be honest I think this video makes my butt look big...


Down from the greenhouse to the end... Weymouths (the former sport expert loop, is riding really fun. tough climbs but much more flowy)... lots of


course was really fun, and I had a great group of folks to ride with...

grab a couple of buddies, or maybe just one, or maybe go solo and register here

No comments: