Aging Hipsters Instagram

He's ok if he's not the fastest on the block, but that doesn't lead him to treat cycling like an adult kickball league as so many do. Cycling is important. It's ok to train for it. It's ok to want to be faster, because that's actually more fun than sucking completely. At the same time, being fast doesn't make you better than anyone else, and he knows that, too.


Sunday, March 5, 2006

have I mentioned that I was a liberal arts major ?


All cyclists must own at least one peice of yellow cycling clothing. It's a rule, really it's in the handbook. If you are in violation you better rush out to your LBS now and be compliant.

So I wake up early Saturday morning. I figure I want to knock out some of my chores before the ride. One of which was change the water filter. Now usually this is a two man job. I pull it apart; Diane cleans the container, I change the filter and put it back together. Diane was sound asleep a figure, I'll go solo. So I pull the filter apart. Open the window, empty the extra water out into the yard, clean up the container, stick in a new filter, and put it back together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SwiftyPA5 said...

Solid yellow or yellow as a primary color of a multicolored jersey?