Aging Hipsters Instagram

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My garage...

traveling for work this week...

I managed to find an abandoned parking garage that I could run in. I was so excited with my find, that I called Diane to tell her about it. "it's totally awesome" I told her..

Concerned, she inquired, "are you sure it's safe to be running in an abandoned parking garage in Chicago?"

Without thinking I responded, "sure I just stay clear of the police tape..."

"Really!?, Really !?" Monk asked...

good week, good conference, legs should be interesting this weekend...

looking forward to getting home, sleeping in my bed, being with my family...

I'm not the best traveler in the world...

Stayed up late to watch CrossVegas last night, I was totally stoked. As soon as the women started, I crashed out... The best laid plans...

Charm City Here We Come!

respect
fm

1 comment:

AverageJoe said...

Great post Marc. Nicely done.