Aging Hipsters Instagram

He's ok if he's not the fastest on the block, but that doesn't lead him to treat cycling like an adult kickball league as so many do. Cycling is important. It's ok to train for it. It's ok to want to be faster, because that's actually more fun than sucking completely. At the same time, being fast doesn't make you better than anyone else, and he knows that, too.


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Another one in the books...

I had an exam tonight.
It was an at home, electronic, timed test.
I thought I might be more relaxed taking this one.
After the case study fiasco earlier this week, I was feeling some stress for sure.
I'm guessing having a clock on the screen counting down the time I had left didn't help my anxiety.

Scored a solid result, sweat through two more t-shirts.

slipped out for a ride afterwards, just to find some normalcy. whatever that means. Road bike feels kinda magical lately...

2 more exams in this block.

This is my favorite thing about strava is this:
Okay, my consistency hasn't been so hot lately. I'll try to do better...

best to you.

respect
vanderbacon, fatmarc

1 comment:

d.lowe said...

keep on kickin ass, Cheers! d.