Aging Hipsters Instagram

Monday, December 26, 2011

Blogdom Wasteland

I love blogs.
Outstanding crew for the Elk Neck Ride today...


I love to read the stories of other cyclists, struggles and racing and rocking out.
I love reading about cyclocross racers, and how they make their way through their seasons.
Heather climbs to the look out...
Monkey Climbs to the look out...
Blake climbs up to the look out...
Travis looks out the look out...

I generally find blogs are slowest this time of year. One of three things is happening:

1. bloggers/riders just finished cross and are done: "It's been a great/awful season I'm enjoying riding longer than an hour, and enjoying a normal life again."

2. blogger/riders taking a break: "I'm enjoying the holidays, just ate 10,000 calories today... I'm going to have another beer."

3. Blogger/riders logging long base mile: "I rode for 5 hours today, it was really fucking cold, but it will pay off later."

like I said, hard times for blog readers...

In the meantime, I'm riding my bike with friends, and playing with my cross bikes and waiting for better blog reading... And giving my best trying to write better stuff myself... More interesting blogging... Not just the one of the three above...
Elk Neck seems like a glowing beacon for me every winter...

thanks for suffering through with me.

respect
fatmarc

No comments: